Do you require an expert opinion regarding paediatric brain development or challenges due to trauma to the brain; or do you seek recommendations regarding remediation and/or future school prospects?
This assessment provides a neuropsychological and -cognitive profile which enables us to:
- Determine the impact of a traumatic brain injury on a person’s cognitive functioning;
- Assess neurodevelopmental problems arising from medical negligence like cerebral palsy;
- Assist the courts and legal counsel to come to an understanding of the person’s current functioning, the expected support they may require; as well as future potential based on their neuropsychological and –cognitive profile;
- Guide counselling, rehabilitation and training processes after settlement; and to
- Support family members, as life after brain injury can often be overwhelming.
Online computerized neuropsychological assessment can be performed to a limited extent and is performed as a screening assessment to:
- Assist clients who are unable to come into practice with support;
- Assist medical practitioners with test / re-test reports to determine the outcome of their respective interventions;
- Make recommendations regarding a more in-depth neurocognitive assessment;
- Obtain information regarding cognitive vulnerable domains; and to
- Monitor the impact of Neurofeedback training or other interventions used to assist with cognitive improvement.